Thread: 2015 planners and journals?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Question 2015 planners and journals?

I noticed no one has made a post about this, but considering 2015 starts tomorrow (or already has on the eastern side of the Atlantic), I figured I'd post. For those of you that use them, what's your planner for this coming year? If you journal, what ones have you chosen for next year?

I'm using two planners: a Hobonichi Techo (with an apple-red cover) for my university studying, and a Franklin Covey Compact/Filofax Personal/Paperchase ring binder (the binder itself is probably going to change about four times in the next year - I get bored quickly, but the innards should remain the same) for everything else (and some of the university study as well, actually). Well, right now, it's a Franklin Covey Lily binder with loads of blank paper and dividers but no actual diary inserts because the Paperchase ones aren't here yet (no idea how fountain pen friendly they are, I just thought the lined weekly entries looked less intimidating than the blank spaces of Filofax diary entries).

For my journals, I'm finishing up my Awagami Factory hardcover pocket notebook for now, and then I have a good-sized stock of other hardcover pocket books - three Leuchtturm1917, and five Moleskine (they were on sale at the Moleskine site. Also, I tend to use fine and extra-fine nibs and well-behaved inks, so I don't foresee much of a problem with it) - to start on.
    Last edited by Avalona; December 31st, 2014 at 05:31 PM.