Thinking about having a little splurge on a pen... but not sure about a nib size. Thing is, I don't have any difficulty writing with any kind of nib, and no particular type stands clearly above the others. I suppose I can narrow it down to fine/extra fine, italic (incl. cursive) or an expressive stub. Note, I am going full on BP for work as FPs are too impractical for my workday needs.

I may be singularly self-unaware about how I write (among many other areas in life no doubt). Reading about those of you who have given very specific instructions to a nib fiddler, how do you know what to ask for? Whenever I try to really concentrate on what I am doing with the pen in my hand, it subtly alters how I am writing, i.e. it begins to feel less natural and more forced.

Pen is probably about 40 degrees up from page, hand is not rotated, and I don't use any pressure unless flexing (the nib, not my puny muscles!). Other than that I go nothing.

How does any of this relate - if at all - to something like ink flow (wetness/dryness)?