Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine question

Thanks

Default Re: Vaccine question

You and 724 are the same person. You’re having a conversation with yourself.

You built this charade , but you have been on the wrong side of the pandemic from the beginning. You have enough sycophants to go along to get along, a strange and heavy price fo have to pay.

You claim to not support Trump, but you did in your passive aggressive way since he came to office. You still do, but vaguely enough to get away with it.

Now you hacked a long dormant forum, and for what? It’s so a little man can make himself feel relevant.

Good day and cheers

Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    What all the other members are doing is howling over what a total buffoon you have proven yourself to be candy/Chuck.
    dneal's bright light has uncovered even more than your greatest critics (and there are many) ever expected to find in your rat hole.

Please keep up your nonsensical, incoherent, unglued rambling; we need the comic relief!

For those who perhaps haven't been paying attention, here is a perfect example of the way the followers of Trump speak, echoing how the orange one speaks.

all the other members
    ALL the other members? What the puppy means is three members (possibly only two).

your greatest critics (and there are many)
    And there are many? What the puppy means here (again) is just three members (possibly only two, and I am being generous).

we need the comic relief
    Who is 'we'? The puppy does not speak for me, nor likely for any of the members they so like to ridicule (from the puppy's position of ignorance as usual). Again, what the puppy means is probably just themselves and perhaps one or two others.

The basic story here is that when you haven' t got the numbers and haven't got the support from those numbers... just make stuff up. Just like Trump. It shows a lack of honesty or integrity.

The response to this will be predictable of course, it always is from such people.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Empty_of_Clouds For This Useful Post:

Chuck Naill (December 2nd, 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_of_Clouds View Post
    For those who perhaps haven't been paying attention...
    Actually, ever since you outed yourself as a self professed pervert people have been paying quite a bit of attention.
    Who are you fantasizing about today??
    Hopefully not one of the University students or staff who are unaware of the danger you represent to them.

As for your clear verbal threat directed at me (https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread...272#post383272), you do not worry me little man; your words are as impotent as your gonads.

Seriously, thanks for the few days of peace & quiet EoC, we will all now hunker down and await your next meltdown.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,423 Posts

Actually, ever since you outed yourself as a self professed pervert people have been paying quite a bit of attention.
    Hopefully not one of the University students or staff who are unaware of the danger you represent to them.

As for your clear verbal threat directed at me (https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread...272#post383272), you do not worry me little man; your words are as impotent as your gonads.

Seriously, thanks for the few days of peace & quiet EoC, we will all now hunker down and await your next meltdown.
    You should be permanently banned for this post.

There is no threat contained in the link you provided here. It doesn't even go to a post by EoC.

I am reporting this post, and I am going to write Eric Orosco a direct email describing this post and others like it, asking him to take some sort of regulation over the abusive content in some of these threads.

I tried reaching out to you, but that has had no effect whatsoever. If you can't control your lashings out, then maybe the owner will try to do something.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Done, and done. I have no idea if the site owner even reads these kinds of emails from the site, but I can't in good conscience watch this thread (and forum) devolve into such an abusive level of shaming and degradation.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It may be more effective if you addressed all allegations of sexual perversion, regardless of the author.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    It may be more effective if you addressed all allegations of sexual perversion, regardless of the author.
    My email to Mr. Orosco refers to multiple abuses, not just Seney's.

You are free to advocate for whatever change you want or expect. "Effectiveness" is for the owner to decide to act on (or not).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post

You should be permanently banned for this post.

There is no threat contained in the link you provided here. It doesn't even go to a post by EoC.

I am reporting this post, and I am going to write Eric Orosco a direct email describing this post and others like it, asking him to take some sort of regulation over the abusive content in some of these threads.

I tried reaching out to you, but that has had no effect whatsoever. If you can't control your lashings out, then maybe the owner will try to do something.
    I'm sorry TSherbs, you are dead wrong in your claims. Your volatility and explosive nature have once again completely obliterated your sense of objectivity.

1. If you go back to the thread and look at posts #61, #62 & #63, all from other members and all refer to EoC's comment as a threat. Their assessments, not mine.

2. Your claim to have reached out to me but "it has had no effect whatsoever" is simply ludicrous and disingenuous. What you have done is to have made several public posts asking for my personal information which are none of your business. You were doing nothing but baiting me to get information which you were planning to use in a nefarious manner. And, yes, from that vantage point it had no effect whatsoever.....I did not and will not fall for it.

3. I am not concerned by your choosing to communicate with Eric Orosco. Eric is the kind of guy who will make an effort to understand both sides of a story before he acts in any definitive way. If he reaches out to me, I will be more than happy to provide him with whatever information or documentation he needs to better understand any post I have made here or elsewhere. If he reaches out to any of the other members I hope that they will do the same. I am confident that Eric will do whatever is necessary to fully understand this matter and then he will make a good decision about what he should or should not do. Quite frankly, I think you should be careful for what you ask for because I think the exact case you are trying too bring against me could just as easily be made about you.

Thanks

My email to Mr. Orosco refers to multiple abuses, not just Seney's.

You are free to advocate for whatever change you want or expect. "Effectiveness" is for the owner to decide to act on (or not).
    I'm referring to you calling them out publicly.
    I'm not advocating anything, simply commenting that you publicly calling people out, as you did above, might have more effect if you did so across the board to,avoid the appearance of favoritism.
    If all you're referring to is the action of the owner then there was no need for you to go public.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

724Seney (December 2nd, 2022), dneal (December 2nd, 2022)

Thanks

"Need"? You criticize me for simply being transparent? I have repeatedly asked for better behavior here, to the point that several of you have moaned to me about it. Chuck even told me to "fuck off."

Lloyd tried for over a month, very even handedly, also to no effective result.

Why don't you criticize something more egregious than my being transparent, Kaz? I have made several diplomatic efforts to connect in equable terms with those who disagree with me lately, meanwhile the threads continue to sicken with execrable accusations and smears. It's gross, and insulting, to look at, even as a bystander. Rather than require even handedness of me (I am not a moderator), why not try to effect some change in the toxicity around here yourself? Besides, maybe if just one person gets the boot, others would deescalate. The power of punitive example. It could even be me, or you, and I wouldn't complain.

Thanks

Seney, I have NEVER accused a person of sexual perversity and being unsafe to work around. NEVER. You just post these lies and then run away when I ask you to show them.

You also claim that I was threatening you by asking you questions just about what state you live in or who you have voted for or how old you are (rounded to the nearest 10, if you like) or what gender you are. These are the things all the rest of us talk about, but you have never stated any of these. Your primary motivation in these back pages seems to have been to trail the liberals around back here and try to assinate their characters. Most recently it has been EoC whom you follow onto every thread that he posts on. And now you have accused him of being a pervert and unsafe to work with. You have even looked up his workplace and trolled him with details about his bosses. I have tried to humanize you, Seney, and it ws recommended that I not bother. But I tried anyway.

But I am done trying now. I have been here a long time, and my posting record speaks for itself. I have several correspondents here who have been here as long or longer than myself. I have no worries about my behaviors and I would WELCOME a review by Mr. Orosco. If only my plea could get that! If only he would actually see what has happened around here--THAT is my goal.

I am not even entirely convinced that you are a member with an identity separate from some other member here. Your desire to remain masked in every way strikes me also as someone who is playing games and doesn't want to flat out lie about who they are. As I wrote earlier, in my 9 years here I have never had the vibe from a member like that that you give off. You're different, even if I haven't figured it out yet.

Thanks

For the record, Ted, you hold the record for the “f “ word. I wish you hadn’t included me with your homily.

Thanks

It was simply to remind Kaz that I don't only focus on Seney, although I have recently been most reactive to his or her egregious smears.

I certainly didn't care about the vulgarity, Chuck. That's far down the ethics list for me.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You've called out one poster for accusations of perversity publicly, and are silent as to another.
    Why is that? Why pick and choose one over the other?
    And if you're transparent, why not divulge all those you've complained about back channel?
    You've chosen your course of action. I'm just saying that it doesn't have the appearance of even-handedness, which reinforces the ongoing partisanship.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

724Seney (December 2nd, 2022), dneal (December 2nd, 2022)

Thanks

You can pick up my slack. Help out the team.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

At a now defunct conservative chat room, I once called the FBI (Boston office) when a poster threatened to kill newly elected President Obama and his family. I then posted publicly that I had done so to encourage others not to tolerate egregious or in this case possibly criminal behavior. Needless to say, I was criticized strongly for both decisions. Yet I would do both exactly the same way again.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Seney, I have NEVER accused a person of sexual perversity and being unsafe to work around. NEVER. You just post these lies and then run away when I ask you to show them.

You also claim that I was threatening you by asking you questions just about what state you live in or who you have voted for or how old you are (rounded to the nearest 10, if you like) or what gender you are. These are the things all the rest of us talk about, but you have never stated any of these. Your primary motivation in these back pages seems to have been to trail the liberals around back here and try to assinate their characters. Most recently it has been EoC whom you follow onto every thread that he posts on. And now you have accused him of being a pervert and unsafe to work with. You have even looked up his workplace and trolled him with details about his bosses. I have tried to humanize you, Seney, and it ws recommended that I not bother. But I tried anyway.

But I am done trying now. I have been here a long time, and my posting record speaks for itself. I have several correspondents here who have been here as long or longer than myself. I have no worries about my behaviors and I would WELCOME a review by Mr. Orosco. If only my plea could get that! If only he would actually see what has happened around here--THAT is my goal.

I am not even entirely convinced that you are a member with an identity separate from some other member here. Your desire to remain masked in every way strikes me also as someone who is playing games and doesn't want to flat out lie about who they are. As I wrote earlier, in my 9 years here I have never had the vibe from a member like that that you give off. You're different, even if I haven't figured it out yet.
    To your points:

1) "I have NEVER accused a person of sexual perversity and being unsafe to work around. NEVER. You just post these lies and then run away when I ask you to show them."
    You and I have a never ending pattern of you accusing me of a lie, my providing clear cut documentation of it and your ignoring and/or refusing to acknowledge the documentation as you move on to some thing else.
    Cases in point: a) You allege I lied about EoC's (totally inappropriate) comments about dneal's masturbations. See "Trump's Russia Connections," Post # 133 HIS OWN WORDS
    b) Just above in post # 824 you say I lied about EoC's making a threatening comment which was viewed as threatening. Yet, when I directed you to it...HIS OWN WORDS, crickets.
    Yes, TSherbs, I am sick of providing you with the documentations you repeatedly demand. You have been wrong about your allegations of my lies 100% of the time and have never once owed it or apologized when I've proved it.

2) "You also claim that I was threatening you by asking you questions just about what state you live in or who you have voted for or how old you are (rounded to the nearest 10, if you like) or what gender you are."
    Please show me where I used the word "threatening."

3) "These are the things all the rest of us talk about, but you have never stated any of these."
    This is FPG, not an AA meeting TSherbs. There is no rule, written or unwritten which requires, recommends or even suggests that FPG members conduct themselves in that way. And I sure as hell do not need to live by your rules.

4) "Your primary motivation in these back pages seems to have been to trail the liberals around back here and try to assinate their characters."
    You are close to correct. Substitute "closed minded, woke hypocrites," for the word "liberals" and you've got it.

5) "You have even looked up his workplace and trolled him with details about his bosses."
    Actually, I am familiar with his University and know, for other reasons, quite a bit about its current administrative structure. Regardless, I maintain that it is immoral for him to spend his time posting his garbage here while on University time and using University resources.

6) "I have tried to humanize you, Seney, and it ws recommended that I not bother. But I tried anyway."
    You have had & continue to have ulterior motives for this and you have actually admitted it. For example:
    "As I wrote earlier, in my 9 years here I have never had the vibe from a member like that that you give off. You're different, even if I haven't figured it out yet. "

7) Finally, you are singularly THE most profane, vulgar member of this Forum. And, you seem to be proud of it. As Chuck says "For the record, Ted, you hold the record for the “f “ word. I wish you hadn’t included me with your homily."
    Your crude language cannot be explained away because you fell off of a bike when you were a little boy. It is as offensive as anything you are accusing others of doing. You are incapable of using words to describe your volatile, explosive, uncontrollable feelings and yet you think it is fine and "far down the ethics list."
    That TSherbs is YOUR opinion and not the official position of this Forum

You are not just a political hypocrite TSherbs. The word hypocrite actually defines you.
    Why not try to clean up your own act before trying to do so for others?

Thanks

Whatever Seney. Please contact EO like you said you would.

Please.

Thanks

You've called out one poster for accusations of perversity publicly, and are silent as to another.
    Why is that? Why pick and choose one over the other?
    And if you're transparent, why not divulge all those you've complained about back channel?
    You've chosen your course of action. I'm just saying that it doesn't have the appearance of even-handedness, which reinforces the ongoing partisanship.
    You didn't comment on the attack against EOC's threat to his work place and his gonads, but have taken issue with Ted. How about a little "even-handedness on your part? I've always noticed and accepted you to be biased, whether I agree or not. What is strange is that you don't seem to see you do the same.

Why not show some balance yourself? Are you afraid of offending Legend (for we are many)?

Thanks

Whatever Seney. Please contact EO like you said you would.

Please.
    TSherbs, please show me where I said I was going to contact Eric Orosco.
    Hint: You'll be searching for a while because I didn't.......

I do wish you would stop making these definitive statements and allegations about things I never said. It's a really bad habit.

I am NOT Yogi Berra
    ("I never said most of the things I said.")