Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaking of conspiracy theories...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,306 Posts

Default Speaking of conspiracy theories...

How long does the Biden Presidency last?

A few months ago, Pelosi was talking about crafting legislation to clarify the 25th Amendment processes (specifically Congress' role) in removing a President. Initially everybody thought she was referring to Trump, but the conspiracy theorists advanced that she really meant Biden. It was a little out there, but pretty clever.

The next one was the Burisma / China payment to Hunter scandal, which was argued to be leverage to get him to resign in lieu of impeachment. Pretty clever as well, and the media's sudden focus on Hunter's "tax problem" and acknowledgement that the whole thing has been under investigation since 2018 has been stoking those fires.

I don't think he'll make it 4 years simply due to his cognitive decline, but you never know... Reagan pulled off his last 2 or 3.

Thanks

Default Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories...

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    How long does the Biden Presidency last?

A few months ago, Pelosi was talking about crafting legislation to clarify the 25th Amendment processes (specifically Congress' role) in removing a President. Initially everybody thought she was referring to Trump, but the conspiracy theorists advanced that she really meant Biden. It was a little out there, but pretty clever.

The next one was the Burisma / China payment to Hunter scandal, which was argued to be leverage to get him to resign in lieu of impeachment. Pretty clever as well, and the media's sudden focus on Hunter's "tax problem" and acknowledgement that the whole thing has been under investigation since 2018 has been stoking those fires.

I don't think he'll make it 4 years simply due to his cognitive decline, but you never know... Reagan pulled off his last 2 or 3.
    No sign of cognitive decline. The Burisma stuff was junk: John Solimon to Giuliani to favor a Ukrainia national prosecutor that the US and the EU wanted out. China? That's Hunter Biden's problem, if it is a problem.

Otherwise, Biden finishes his four years. If he has a heart attack or develops cancer, then maybe he retires early, but he looks pretty healthy.

Thanks

I've enjoyed Joe Biden in the foreign relations realm for many decades, and I recall an informal "roundtable" where I was impressed with his candor. He's not as sharp now, and some footage gives me pause on whether or not he's in decline. At least he doesn't come off as crazy as Nancy Pelosi. She should have given it up quite a few years ago.

There is a battle in the Democratic party, between the progressives and the old guard. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to oust him in favor of Kamala. The fact that the MSM is now talking about Hunter gives me pause as well.

Thanks

I think the Hunter Biden laptop will bring down China Joe and Comrade Harris will be put in office. Three things against China Joe. 1. The threat of pulling foreign aid unless the Ukraine prosecutor is canned statement China Joe made a couple of years ago (was taped with audio). 2. The inclusion of the laptop in the mainstream drive by media whereas before the election is was "Russian Disinformation". One really needs to ask why post election is not "Russian Disinformation". 3. The squad wants Comrade Harris in power and not the old white guy. I see the squad coming to China Joe and saying: leave due to medical reasons or we impeach you.
    Last edited by Roe D Hym; December 20th, 2020 at 07:53 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roe D Hym View Post
    I think the Hunter Biden laptop will bring down China Joe and Comrade Harris will be put in office. Three things against China Joe. 1. The threat of pulling foreign aid unless the Ukraine prosecutor is canned statement China Joe made a couple of years ago (was taped with audio). 2. The inclusion of the laptop in the mainstream drive by media whereas before the election is was "Russian Disinformation". One really needs to ask why post election is not "Russian Disinformation". 3. The squad wants Comrade Harris in power and not the old white guy. I see the squad coming to China Joe and saying: leave due to medical reasons or we impeach you.
    OK, we know that:

(1) Biden acted on behalf of the US and the EU, which wanted the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor fired. That was part of a US/EU effort to reduce corruption in Ukraine that goes back to Russian domination. Since the Russian puppet was driven from power, the US and EU have tried to support Ukraine's full independence. There was nothing secret about Biden's work in Ukraine, anymore than Putin's efforts to keep control there. You are repeating crazy right-wing pro-Russian propaganda that John Solimon, Rudy Giuliani, and Giuliani's front-men (cf Lev Parnas) tried "inject" into rational thinking early in 2019. It was contemptible then, when it seems to have convinced Trump that the DNC server had been shipped to Ukraine and remained hidden. Are you still trying to push that conspiracy theory??

(2) Biden boasted of having pushed for democracy in Ukraine. What he did was good and part of openly-announced US and EU foreign policy.

(3) You suggest that Kamala Harris, centrist Democratic senator from California and VP-elect, is a Communist. That's idiotic crazy stuff.

Go away. Come back when you have a fountain pen and you have given up your devotion to far-rightwing conspiracies.

Thanks

When it's an anonymous whistleblower in the NYT or WashPost, or a fake dossier posted on Buzzfeed; we need to investigate.

When it's a business associate with texts, a laptop in the hands of the FBI and four ongoing investigations; it's a far-rightwing conspiracy.

Do you not see any inconsistency?

The opposite is the case as well, I just picked this example.

I was fine with looking at Russian Collusion. It all turned out to be a bullshit Democrat conspiracy theory. Depending on Durham's results, it might turn out to be a Democrat conspiracy.

I'm fine with looking at Biden graft, using the office of the VP. Maybe it will turn out to be a bullshit Republican conspiracy theory. There's more evidence than a dossier.
    Last edited by dneal; December 20th, 2020 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by welch
    Go away. Come back when you have a fountain pen and you have given up your devotion to far-rightwing conspiracies.
    Completely unnecessary.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

xerosis (August 24th, 2021)

Thanks

First of all Joe should be elected " OFFICIALLY AND THEN " we can think of his capability to talk a sentences or command without failing to finish.... it not getting memory lost.If his dementia is permitting he will last for a few years.
    I mean politically or non politically he is will be soon out of his missions soon as dementia is the last signal of the level of human capability of the brain.
    I hate to go into this topic, by my observation is IF the DS can't dominate TRUMP getting into power through the PRESENT "CIBER PERL HARBER'' THE NEXT STEP IS THE INVASION OF USA BY CHINA AND ANOTHER WORLD WAR and USA IS already just as The Rockefeller Foundation's mission had everything prepared for that.
    If you notice anything about "Blue Aliens" it is worth doing a research about them and "the disclosure "that is somewhat tropic on everybody these days and TRUMP HAS PASSED A REMARK ON THE PUBLIC ALREADY.
    CORONA HOAX HAS BEEN THE SHIELD TO DO THIS CIBER PERL HARBER AND NEW CHINAGATE IS THE RECENT STAR-GATE THE "DS" HAS CREATED. This is a well planned agenda and all of a sudden everything has come into a chaotic mess and we'll have lot of surprises soon next year.
    Last edited by Cyril; December 26th, 2020 at 09:25 AM.

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyril View Post
    First of all Joe should be elected " OFFICIALLY AND THEN " we can think of his capability to talk a sentences or command without failing to finish.... it not getting memory lost.If his dementia is permitting he will last for a few years.
    I mean politically or non politically he is will be soon out of his missions soon as dementia is the last signal of the level of human capability of the brain.
    I hate to go into this topic, by my observation is IF the DS can't dominate TRUMP getting into power through the PRESENT "CIBER PERL HARBER'' THE NEXT STEP IS THE INVASION OF USA BY CHINA AND ANOTHER WORLD WAR and USA IS already just as The Rockefeller Foundation's mission had everything prepared for that.
    If you notice anything about "Blue Aliens" it is worth doing a research about them and "the disclosure "that is somewhat tropic on everybody these days and TRUMP HAS PASSED A REMARK ON THE PUBLIC ALREADY.
    CORONA HOAX HAS BEEN THE SHIELD TO DO THIS CIBER PERL HARBER AND NEW CHINAGATE IS THE RECENT STAR-GATE THE "DS" HAS CREATED. This is a well planned agenda and all of a sudden everything has come into a chaotic mess and we'll have lot of surprises soon next year.
    Not sure if I follow. Could you clarify please. Thanks

Thanks

Day 1.5 of the Biden Presidency.

Antifa pissed.
    10,000 Union jobs lost with the stroke of a pen.
    3889 Covid deaths he's directly responsible for, from his mishandling of the covid crisis.

This pot-shot thing at the President is kind of fun.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,043 Times in 637 Posts

Antifa pissed.
    3889 Covid deaths he's directly responsible for, from his mishandling of the covid crisis.

I guess I was wrong... You are a Trump fan. I'm glad you feel comfy joking (?) about the lost US lives from the pandemic.
    M: I came here for a good argument.
    A: No you didn't; no, you came here for an argument.
    M: An argument isn't just contradiction.
    A: It can be.
    M: No it can't. An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition.
    A: No it isn't.
    M: Yes it is! It's not just contradiction.
    A: Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position.
    M: Yes, but that's not just saying 'No it isn't.'
    A: Yes it is!
    M: No it isn't!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post

Antifa pissed.

I guess I was wrong... You are a Trump fan. I'm glad you feel comfy joking (?) about the lost US lives from the pandemic.
    You have some serious TDS. Who said anything about Trump? Sounds like whataboutism...

Biden is responsible for the deaths of more Americans on his first full day in office than Al Qaeda on 9/11.

Thanks

Biden ditches mask at Lincoln Memorial. How irresponsible. Does he think this COVID thing is a hoax? How many people did he put at risk?

Irresponsible behavior from a man clearly not prepared for the job.

Thanks

Beginning of Day 2 and he still doesn't have a cabinet in place. What kind of President doesn't get his cabinet confirmed before his inauguration? That's some serious incompetence.

Thanks

The commander in chief, after using the national guard as a political prop to “protect” his inauguration, sends them to a parking garage.

Corrupt and incompetent. This guy clearly ought to be impeached.

Thanks

He said he was sorry, dneal.

Thanks

Slow start: Biden’s opening approval below Trump and Obama, just 48%

President Biden’s opening approval rating isn’t much to cheer about, coming in below that of his two predecessors.

In Rasmussen Reports’ first Presidential Daily Tracking Poll of likely voters, the new Democratic president starts at 48% approving and 45% disapproving.

Notably, he is underwater with women (46% approve, 48% disapprove) and whites (43% approve, 51% disapprove).

Rasmussen’s daily survey number is an average of the last three days.

By comparison, Biden’s approval is ho-hum compared to former Presidents Donald Trump and Barack Obama, said the polling data.

Trump opened with a 56% approval rating. Just 44% disapproved. It was one of his highest ratings of his four years.

Obama started at 67% approval, 32% disapprove, which is also one of his highest ratings.
    How embarrassing. The guy who reportedly got more votes than any President in history begins his term with a lower approval rating than an orange loud-mouthed New Yorker.

Thanks

Democrats don't think federal officers in Portland are storm troopers anymore

Biden shows himself to be an authoritarian dictator.

Rioters in Portland, Oregon, have once again taken to the streets. Federal agents have used tear gas and pepper balls. All this, just hours after President Biden’s inauguration. As expected, the outrage over federal officers in Portland doesn’t match July’s fever pitch.

Rioters smashed out the windows at a local Democratic Party headquarters, and some 150 rioters armed with rocks, shields, and "electronic control weapons similar to Tasers” vandalized an Immigration and Customs Enforcement building. Federal officers deployed tear gas once the rioters started throwing rocks at the building.

Portland has become a home to frequent riots, thanks to the nonexistent leadership of Mayor Ted Wheeler. This is what Portland’s residents have voted for. But the federal government has a responsibility to protect federal buildings, and when it tried to act on that in July, Democrats threw a tantrum.

Rioters had attempted to burn down a federal courthouse in Portland, leading President Donald Trump to send in federal law enforcement. Officers faced a much larger and more violent mob then, as rioters threw Molotov cocktails at the courthouse. Officers were hit with hammers, fireworks, and chunks of concrete. Rioters at one point barricaded federal officers inside the courthouse while attempting to set it on fire.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called the federal officers “storm troopers.” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said that federal officers protecting federal property from a violent mob was “so un-American, so in keeping with third-world countries and dictatorships.” Then-candidate Biden said that Trump was “brutally attacking peaceful protesters.” Establishment media ran cover for their partisan attacks, insisting that the violent mobs were mostly peaceful.

Thanks

Even a casual reader could see the nonsense.