Thread: Enquiry about Goulet fine nibs for Jinhao X750 fountain pen in India

Thanks

Cool Enquiry about Goulet fine nibs for Jinhao X750 fountain pen in India

Hi all,

This is my first post here.

Impressed with this Jinhao X750 (Matty black) pen and ordered 5 pens for my friends and family members. Accidentally, my daughter broke the nibs for two pens. Now I need the 5 Goulet fine nibs for this pen in India. It is nowhere available in India both online offline. Please let me know how can I order? Thx.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 665 Posts

Default Re: Enquiry about Goulet fine nibs for Jinhao X750 fountain pen in India

Quote Originally Posted by LeakingPen View Post
    Hi all,

Impressed with this Jinhao X750 (Matty black) pen and ordered 5 pens for my friends and family members. Accidentally, my daughter broke the nibs for two pens. Now I need the 5 Goulet fine nibs for this pen in India. It is nowhere available in India both online offline. Please let me know how can I order? Thx.
    Since the nibs on them are just Jowo #6 fittings, you can instead get it from a cheaper source with similar two-tone look such as Fountain Pen Revolution. https://fprevolutionusa.com/collecti...-and-nib-units

They have the EF, M, and Fine nib for around $5 USD, broader ones around $9 or so. Also may check to see if FPR has an India based warehouse. But knowing that it's a Jowo #6 fitting, you can just see if any of the India shops carry that same fitting.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,367 Times in 3,978 Posts

Default Re: Enquiry about Goulet fine nibs for Jinhao X750 fountain pen in India

I'm not sure whether you can use ebay in India or not, but you might find nibs from China available on there.
    I believe I've seen both no.5 and no.6 nibs for sale on ebay.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

Thanks
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    I'm not sure whether you can use ebay in India or not, but you might find nibs from China available on there.
    I believe I've seen both no.5 and no.6 nibs for sale on ebay.
    On that route, AliExpress or Rakuten may be the way to go. (There is eBay.in but not sure what the market place is like for that target region).

Thanks

Hi all,

If you not had any success in finding JoWo nibs, Check with Ranga pens in India. They have JoWo nibs for sale with their pens. I've found them to be good people to work with.

Cheers,'
    Sg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KBeezie View Post
    Hi all,

Since the nibs on them are just Jowo #6 fittings, you can instead get it from a cheaper source with similar two-tone look such as Fountain Pen Revolution. https://fprevolutionusa.com/collecti...-and-nib-units

They have the EF, M, and Fine nib for around $5 USD, broader ones around $9 or so. Also may check to see if FPR has an India based warehouse. But knowing that it's a Jowo #6 fitting, you can just see if any of the India shops carry that same fitting.
    I'm a bit late to this thread but it should be borne in mind that those FPR nibs are not a direct replacement on the Jinhao feeds of the X750/X450. Ask me (and other buyers reporting on the FPR site), how I know!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BillNick For This Useful Post:

Detman101 (November 12th, 2020)

Thanks

Hi all,

Since you're in India already, I would recommend highly using Kanwrite replacement #6 nibs.
    You can probably pick them up within a few days being over there already.
    https://www.kiwipens.com

Bear in mind that the previous poster is correct, the FPR and Kanwrite Flex Nibs will not fit in your Jinhao X750. They are a LOT bigger and you will not be able to put the cap on your pen or close it.
    The Jinhao Nibs are much smaller.
    Last edited by Detman101; November 13th, 2020 at 03:39 PM.
    "I can only improve my self, not the world."

Thanks

Given how inexpensive Jinhao pens are it might be best just to order new X750 pens.