Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned From FPN?

Thanks

Default Re: Banned From FPN?

There are some very pleasant and helpful people on FPN, and some of them post here too. The people in the Waterman forum in both sites have been helpful. There are some whose posts I haven't seen here, but were very helpful in touchy repairs.

Like mhosea wrote, take what's good where you find it. Life's too short for the rest.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pajaro For This Useful Post:

blINK (August 21st, 2014), Marsilius (August 18th, 2014), Scrawler (August 21st, 2014)

Banned
    Thanks

This is killing me trying to hold it back. Kbeezie likes to stir things up and he embellishes things as well. If he can set himself up as a victim, he's Johnny on the spot. I was there when all of this stuff happened. When he first mentioned the guy was harassing him, he asked for advise. I PMd him with info on how to deal with it. We PMd back and forth. He continually spoke of himself as this poor deaf victim. I saw that a moderator chewed him out in a post, so I PMd the mod in defense of BEEZIE. " I had fallen for his sadness hook line and sinker". That moderator blasted me for falling for his bull. He would constantly pester the mods about any thing he could come up with. He even hassled them about this creep who was bothering him on eBay or Craigslist or some other forum. He even set up a fake account so he could get a free PIF that was only given to new members. I absolutely know that this innapropriate and if I get booted I understand but this guy has to be told to shut up. Another year will go by and if he has the opportunity to bring this up again, just to get some pity posts, he will. If anyone is wondering who I think I am giving him info on this crap that was embellished in the first place, my wife is a police Lieutenant. I mentioned it to her because he was very convincing.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,129 Times in 4,033 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GING GING View Post
    This is killing me trying to hold it back. Kbeezie likes to stir things up and he embellishes things as well. If he can set himself up as a victim, he's Johnny on the spot. I was there when all of this stuff happened. When he first mentioned the guy was harassing him, he asked for advise. I PMd him with info on how to deal with it. We PMd back and forth. He continually spoke of himself as this poor deaf victim. I saw that a moderator chewed him out in a post, so I PMd the mod in defense of BEEZIE. " I had fallen for his sadness hook line and sinker". That moderator blasted me for falling for his bull. He would constantly pester the mods about any thing he could come up with. He even hassled them about this creep who was bothering him on eBay or Craigslist or some other forum. He even set up a fake account so he could get a free PIF that was only given to new members. I absolutely know that this innapropriate and if I get booted I understand but this guy has to be told to shut up. Another year will go by and if he has the opportunity to bring this up again, just to get some pity posts, he will. If anyone is wondering who I think I am giving him info on this crap that was embellished in the first place, my wife is a police Lieutenant. I mentioned it to her because he was very convincing.

I'll tell you what: call your "wife" over to the screen, show her what you posted, and ask her "Honestly, do you think I handled that properly?"
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

dannzeman (August 19th, 2014), Dreck (January 10th, 2015), KBeezie (August 18th, 2014), Wile E Coyote (August 19th, 2014)

Thanks

Well all I can say is that from what I've seen Karl appears to be a decent person......and a good photographer !!

Regards
    Hugh

Banned
    Thanks

Jon, you are absolutely right. Your
    Picture analogy was spot on. I even
    Typed in that I know this is innapro-
    Priate. I wanted to mention it to the
    Staff but I was so angry that I wanted
    Every to see. I'm not angry because
    He continually brought this stuff up.
    I'm angry because he and I PMd
    Back and forth several times about this.
    He continually told me how the mods
    Treated him poorly because of his
    Handicap and a host of other reasons.
    So I confronted the mods on his
    Behalf and got promptly put in my
    Place. When I let him know that the
    Staff isn't real pleased with him or
    Me for defending him, his response
    Was something like don't worry about.
    It. Okay, fine. Then stop bringing it up
    Every chance you get. It was even
    Nastier of him to solicit for help
    And then to say don't worry about
    When I get chewed out by the staff
    For not seeing his games in the
    First place. I'm finished with this now

Thanks

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

dannzeman (August 19th, 2014), Freddie (August 20th, 2014), jbb (August 19th, 2014), Scrawler (August 21st, 2014), Wile E Coyote (August 19th, 2014)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KBeezie View Post
    Says the brand new less than a month old account. I've been transparent with all the dialog that had occurred with whoever is doing the harassment which could even a moderator of FPN for all I know.

Quoting for reference.

Oh and I would love to see a link to which PIF I supposedly setup a fake account for...
    Karl. No moderator on FPN would take the time to harass, stalk or threaten your life. Just your saying this makes me think you made all this stuff up from the beginning. They even took you serious at first. I wouldn't point fingers at the FPN staff. If you'll remember, they even said that if you could get this persons IP address they might be able to help further. You had every one so concerned for your safety that we all insisted that you notify the police. But you didn't do that. All you would do is keep telling every body how strong you for not letting this stalker get to you. And that's when all the sympathy comments would. Come.

Thanks

I'm finished with this now
    Then...

Karl. No moderator on FPN would take the time to harass, stalk or threaten your life. Just your saying ... (etc)
    Well, that didn't last long.

~ Benjamin Franklin

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

mhosea (August 19th, 2014)

Thanks

Hi ging ging, few questions as I'm having a hard time figuring out what to think of the points you raise.

This is killing me trying to hold it back. Kbeezie likes to stir things up and he embellishes things as well.
    What embellishments can I read to verify this?

When he first mentioned the guy was harassing him, he asked for advise. I PMd him with info on how to deal with it. We PMd back and forth.
    I can't find a GING GING in the FPN member list. Where did you PM KBeezie?

That moderator blasted me for falling for his bull. He would constantly pester the mods about any thing he could come up with.
    Could you name the mod, so I can ask if this was the case? Backchannel is fine.

He even set up a fake account so he could get a free PIF that was only given to new members.
    Could you provide a link to the PIF in question?

I absolutely know that this innapropriate and if I get booted I understand but this guy has to be told to shut up. Another year will go by and if he has the opportunity to bring this up again, just to get some pity posts, he will.
    Well... so what if he does? What's your objection?
    Latest pen related post @ flounders-mindthots.blogspot.com : '70s Pilot Elite pocket pen review

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flounder For This Useful Post:

scrivelry (August 19th, 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sixbynineis42 View Post
    This is an I hate FPN thread...
    Incorrect. Don't project.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wile E Coyote For This Useful Post:

Crazyorange (August 19th, 2014), Jon Szanto (August 19th, 2014), Lady Onogaro (August 19th, 2014), Scrawler (August 21st, 2014), sixbynineis42 (August 19th, 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KBeezie View Post
    There is the ability to 'delete' the post if you feel that way. :P maybe it's half-rescinded?
    Thank you for pointing that out. I hadn't noticed that feature.

Thank you for pointing it out in the manner in which you did. It confirms certain assumptions...

Banned
    Thanks

I don't know how to use these quote symbols. So I'll just address you. Sixbynineis42. I pointed out his saying the FPN mods as doing the harassing. You have his words in quote. Are you stoned? BEEZIE said " it could be the mods, for all he knows, not me. I even said he should be careful of that. So, how in gods creation do you come up with, me insinuating this? This portion of this thread isn't even 24 hrs old, so you should easily be able to find and quote me accusing the FPN staff of harassing him. BEEZIE SAID IT, and you have it quoted. Doing what you are accusing me of is a crime. JonSzanto you were right. I let anger dictate how I should have handled this. BEEZIE, you just asked how I would know that you are deaf. Good question, how would I know? Because you told me, when I was sticking up for you, so that you could garner more sympathy. Unless someone accuses me of a crime, I'm finished with this

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GING GING For This Useful Post:

KBeezie (August 19th, 2014)

Thanks

In my experience, retelling this stuff just perpetuates the injuries, so my recommendation would be just for people to drop it and move on. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by dr.grace; August 19th, 2014 at 01:57 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dr.grace For This Useful Post:

Brisboy (August 19th, 2014), Crazyorange (August 19th, 2014), Frank (August 23rd, 2014), Jon Szanto (August 19th, 2014)

Thanks

I'm finished with this
    Excellent choice.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

With regard to the FPN we all know there are many excellent moderators and a few very average ones. It's simple, if Karl was being "stalked" the trail would be there ( and Karl posted screenshots to back what he said) as well FPN would have an IP address of Karls' "friend". Ask the question why didn't this happen raises more questions than answers, combine this with some very heavy handed moderation ( even by FPN standards) of Karl and it's easy to see a "rotten apple" may be in the FPN mod corner. What Karl claims to have occurred was totally unacceptable, why was it allowed to persist on FPN ? If I was being "naughty" I'd sure not want anyone to get hold of my IP address (especially if I was a mod...).

Btw would the moderator doing the "chewing" have been "RichardandTracey", he seems to be a bit off the rails lately. PM me if no one wants to post it.

Regards
    Hugh

25. The Following User Says Thank You to HughC For This Useful Post:

GING GING (August 21st, 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 582 Posts

Is anyone else as confused as the kid that drives a tractor to school?

If someone can help me out, are parts of this thread missing or are there some quotes for which I am overlooking the original post?

Also a short summary of this would be great. As in this topic could benefit from some Cliff's Notes. I'm unclear how someone from Narnia having problems posting to a forum relates to another person getting harassed, especially when by Post #5 the original problem was resolved.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmboy For This Useful Post:

jbb (August 20th, 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post

If someone can help me out, are parts of this thread missing or are there some quotes for which I am overlooking the original post?

Also a short summary of this would be great. As in this topic could benefit from some Cliff's Notes. I'm unclear how someone from Narnia having problems posting to a forum relates to another person getting harassed, especially when by Post #5 the original problem was resolved.
    Apparently it's called "evolution".....which only some guy called Darwin ever understood....once upon a long time ago...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HughC View Post

Apparently it's called "evolution".....which only some guy called Darwin ever understood....once upon a long time ago...
    You're confusing evolution with devolution.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HughC View Post

You're confusing evolution with devolution.
    Okay...pass me the joint...and a glass of decent red as well....I'll also order a nice single malt for Jon...in fact make that 2 for Jon...two's twice as nice!!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to HughC For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (August 20th, 2014)