Thread: Liquidation sale - Part 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,299 Posts

Default Liquidation sale - Now a giveaway

1. An Evans's 200 in woodgrain ebonite. This is an oversize, lever filling pen that has been fitted with a 14k Sheaffer two-tone nib. The trim shows considerable brassing, but in my opinion this lends additional character to an already lovely pen.

2. A Bexley Prometheus in smoke acrylic. At the time of purchase I was under the impression that this was an experimental material . Either way, it now seems that this model is discontinued and one in this material will be very hard to find. C/C converter included, and fitted with Bexley's scripted #6 Jowo nib in fine width.

3. A Parker 51 vacumatic in navy grey and with a fine gold nib. The filling system was overhauled earlier this year. The colour of this is, according to an expert, comparatively rare (see post #66 HERE) SEARCHING FOR A RECIPIENT, PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS

4 & 5. Two English Parker Duofolds (I believe). One is a button filler, the other an aerometric squeeze affair. In working condition. Both are distinctly user grade, but it's the nibs that will attract here. Each comes with what appears to be a factory stub. SEARCHING FOR A RECIPIENT, PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS.

Any questions, please ask.

Important stuff

For the Parker 51 and the two Duofolds, I request payment of $14 for shipping only.
    Last edited by Empty_of_Clouds; October 2nd, 2019 at 12:15 PM.